74% of Healthcare organizations report leveraging the Cloud to achieve financial savings and operational efficiencies. However, recent findings show over 60% of these organizations are experiencing Cloud adoption challenges and Security anxiety. It is essential for Healthcare organizations to overcome these challenges as there is a much larger digital transformational trend ahead, where Cloud will become a crucial component of patient care innovation.
Join Healthcare IT veterans from Microsoft & Synoptek, as they discuss the future of Cloud for Healthcare and best practices to help you overcome Cloud challenges and achieve higher levels of operational efficiency, security, and HIPAA compliance in the Cloud.
During this webinar, you’ll learn:
- Digital Transformation Outlook for Healthcare Organizations - Current State & What's on the Horizon
- The Future of Cloud in Healthcare Operations to Improve: Patient Care Quality, Population Health, and Operational Efficiencies at a Lower Cost
- How You Can Overcome Security & Cloud Challenges
- Understanding the Public Cloud Shared Security Responsibility Model
- How You Can Reduce Cloud Costs, Improve Performance, and Right-Size Your Public Cloud
- Synoptek's Cloud Journey Methodology - Based Off Successfully Migrating Hundreds of Clients to the Cloud